SJRA Members can sign up to operate as K2AA for the Club QSO Party. Use the form below to signup!
How to Set Up N1MM Logger Plus
We suggest the following settings in N1MM Plus for participating in the Club QSO Party:
Note: N1MM will not be able to score this correctly. All we ask is a summary of your results. Results can be submitted using the forms listed above.
- In the main N1MM window, click on “file”.
It is recommended to set up a new database, you can use an existing one if you choose.
- Click on “Contest”, and start a new contest using the “DX” contest category from the list.
- Set up your station data under the “Config” window.
- Press CTRL-O (Control- O) and enter your callsign if operating as yourself or your club’s callsign if operating as a club station.
- You may keep the same log because the stations you contact count as your own.
- At the end of the contest count the stations signing /### and those that are not.
- Visit this page to see any club stations worked for bonus points. List the bonus stations contacted in your submission.
- Use the appropriate results submission form for yourself or your club.
Have fun and good luck!!